Morris Oxford (post-war) (1948-1960)
The Morris Oxford MO series was manufactured from 1948 to 1952. The Oxford was the Minor’s big sister. It was fitted with a four cylinder 1.5 litre side-valve engine that produced 41 bhp at 4200 rpm.
1949 Morris Oxford MO
Morris Oxford Series 2 (1954-1956)
The series II Oxford was a far more modern looking car than its predecessor and was manufactured from 1954 to 1956 when the series III took over. It was powered by a 4-cylinder 1489 cc engine that produced 50 hp. Top speed was 115 km/h.
Morris Oxford Series 3 (1956-1959)
The Oxford Series 3 was replaced in 1960 by the Morris Oxford Farina.