Austin Healey 100 1953-1959
Developed by Donald Healey the car was introduced at Earl’s Court Motor Show in London in 1952 as the Healey 100. During the show however, Austin announced plans to manufacture the car and market it as the Austin Healey 100.
The Austin Healey 100/4 was manufactured from 1953 to 1956. It was fitted with a 4-cylinder 90hp 2660cc Austin A90 engine. The 100/4 was superceded by the 100/6 in 1956. The new 2639 cc engine produced an impressive 102 hp.
A new model was introduced in 1959, the Austin Healey 3000